- Exclusive Interlocking gear base securely attaches the bench vise to your workbench or mounting surface No slipping or scratching; engineered for optimal safety
- Smooth 360-degree rotating base with 2-point lock down - Ensures maximum stability and alignment for light- or heavy-duty work
- High clamp force of 4,950 lb. and a torque rating of 116 ft-lb strongly grips metal work, woodworking projects, car repairs, pipe work and other home or industrial precision vice projects
- Large Capacity: Jaw Width (6.5); Jaw Opening (5.5), Throat Depth (3.75), Pipe Capacity: 1/8 x 2.5D, Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated Top Jaws, Grooved Pipe Jaws Firmly Grip Irregular And Round Objects
- High-strength steel bar and 30,000 psi cast iron vise components
- Machined steel main screw 0.875"D with 4 threads per inch
- 0.55"D x 9.13" handle with rubber bumpers
- 2.9 x 2.8 pounding surface
- The essential, durable addition to your set of tools - Quality vises since 1908; limited lifetime
- Base mounting tabs: (4) x 9/16" (mounting hardware not included)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.