- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. For use with WAC Lighting low Voltage under cabinet and recessed Lighting systems
- 1W minimum load to support low load LED systems. Intrinsically safe, class 2 Transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current to be drawn
- Secondary wiring for class 2 Transformers does not require Conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques. Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, output Voltage: 24V AC, loads vary based on transformer 60Watt, 100Watt, 150Watt, and 300Watt
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low Voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer. Standards: class 2, UL & CUL listed for Damp locations
- Enclosed electronic transformers UR (UL ready) component
- Use for all initial installations to ensure safe and primary side connections in a wiring compartment
- Dimming with Electronic Low Voltage dimmers
- 24V, AC 96W maximum load capacity - 35W minimum - No Voltage Drop
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.