- The Speed Square, made in the USA since 1925, is essential for every carpenter, construction professional, roofer, and DIYer
- Speed Square belongs on every tradesman's tool bench; includes Try Square, Miter Square, saw guide, line scriber, and protractor
- Includes pocket-sized Swanson Blue Book, a comprehensive guide to help workers make correct angle cuts for any pitched roof
- Features: 1/4-in spaced scribing notches and the Diamond cutout for easy rafter seat cuts and scribing the most common and popular stud widths
- Gradations included for marking common, hip, valley, and jack rafters; Useful for determining and marking angles and making square cuts on boards
- Heavy-gauge billet aluminum alloy construction is die-cast for increased accuracy over laser-etched and extruded stamped rafter squares
- High-visibility, black gradations with a non-glare, matte finish for easy reading in any lighting conditions
- Use this Speed Square to at-a-glance determine out-of-square corners, angles, etc
- When used as a saw guide, the Speed Square makes truing up a board easy
- Look for the trademarked Diamond cutout on all of our genuine Swanson products
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.