- This 7" Touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and Mouse would be in the way.
- The full color display outputs up to 800 x 480 and features a capacitive touch sensing capable of detecting 10 fingers.
- Only two connections from the Pi TO the Display are necessary; power from GPIO (or USB) connection to the DSI port. The adapter board handles power, Signal conversion, and touch input conversion.
- Kit contents: 7" Touchscreen display adapter board DSI ribbon cable 4 x stand-offs and screws 4 x jumper wires
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.