- Patented Plus One Polypropylene Woofers - Polypropylene cones with up to 35% more radiating cone area than other cones in the same class provide higher sensitivity, increased low frequency output and better tonal balance.
- Edge-Driven Tweeters - Edge-driven tweeters deliver wider dispersion and smoother high frequency response with increased power handling for high- and mid-frequencies.
- True 4 Ohm Architecture - True 4 ohm architecture with low impedance voice coils give the amplifier room to deliver peak power providing stronger and clearer sound with better depth and detail.
- Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Voicing of Speakers - Speakers are individually voiced to assure high quality audio versus off-the-shelf manufactured sound. This means that specifications as well as speaker characteristics are considered when tuning the Infinity sound.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.